The building complex dates back to 1516 is characterized especially for the historical importance of the engravings which are both on the front of the houses and inside the houses.
The houses are inn a characteristic walking street near the noble palace Duca Ghezzi, built in the early days of the 17th century, that by the moment host an eco-museum. Finely restored and furnished, the dwellings are on the ground floor and on the first floor, totally independent, they have a big living room with a fireplace fully functional, kitchenette with four stoves complete with everything you need, double sofa bed, comfortable bathroom with shower-box, private patio or balcony equipped with tables and chairs. The bedroom area is on a romantic and suggestive mezzanine floor in wood housed with a double bed where is more simple to admire and vale the beauty of the vault and the local architecture. The home furnishings bring the tourist in the Salento’s culture thanks to the finishing touch of the houses and the presence of numerous utensils of the typical tradition of this place.